Sadly my glitter soaps aren’t as sparkly as I hoped. There is a hint of shimmer as I move them under the light. It was definitely a worthwhile experiment and I realize that part of it is because it was a solid soap base instead of clear. For the outer layer I planned on a clear pour, so I’ll just add some of the iridescent glitter to those too. It was the first time using this flower mold and I was impressed. They have a little detail and are much better than the candy molds I used to use – thicker and massively easier to un-mold. The *cough* lavender of the glitter embeds lightened even more as they set it seems.