Potato Perfection! The potatoes are crispy with gooey cheese, served with a creamy ranch dipping sauce. Want to win over a crowd? Serve these!
Bacon Cheddar Potato Wedges
12 slices bacon
4 lbs russet potatoes
2 Tbsp melted butter
2 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
8oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
8 oz aged white cheddar cheese, shredded
1 bunch scallions, diced
your favorite ranch dip
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cook bacon crisp and rough chop. Set aside. Reserve bacon fat.
- Cut potatoes into uniform-size wedges. Place potatoes in a large bowl and add bacon fat, melted butter, salt, garlic powder, and smoked paprika. Toss well to coat.
- Pour out potatoes onto a sheet pan in a single layer and roast for 15 minutes. Flip and roast for another 10-15 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
- Cover the potatoes with white cheddar cheese, then bacon, then sharp cheddar cheese. Place the pan back in the oven for 2-3 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Sprinkle with scallions and serve with ranch dipping sauce.