“Try the grey stuff it’s delicious. Don’t believe us ask the dishes!”© Everyone knows that song, right? It’s from Beauty and the Beast©, a favorite movie! Disneyland®, of course, took that line from the movie and turned it into a delectable treat. They serve it over a red velvet cupcake and sitting on a lemon cookie. We eat it straight out of the bowl. * This is not an official Disney® recipe but rather a very close replication. Movie and song lyrics copyrighted by and belong to The Walt Disney Company®.
The Grey Stuff© Replica
1 (3.4 oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
1 1/2 cups milk
15 Oreo™ cookies
1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip™
2 Tbsp Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk well and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place Oreos™ in a food processor and blend until they become crumbs.
- Mix the crushed cookies in with the pudding mixture and mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip™ and chocolate pudding mix until well combined and refrigerate for one hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, place “grey stuff”© in a piping bag and add a dollop to the middle of a plate or bowl, and then pipe a spiral around it.
* This is not an official Disney® recipe but rather a very close replication. Movie and song lyrics copyrighted by and belong to The Walt Disney Company®.