If I was choosing recipes to share with you based on frequency of use this chicken would have been one of the first. I make it all the time. Most often I use it for lunchtime salads with lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese, sunflower seeds, tomatoes, and ranch dressing. I serve it as is with some tasty sides like mashed potatoes; I use it in tacos, wraps, quesadillas, pastas, and more! It is almost always in my fridge. This chicken is basically my go to and it’s so simple it’s embarrassing.
We call it Everything Chicken because we put it on…EVERYTHING! I know, I know. It’s not that creative but it was named by accident when my husband was asking where the chicken was as he dug through the fridge. I asked what chicken he was talking about and his response was “You know. That chicken we put on everything.” Thus the name was born.
boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Red Robin seasoning© (Yes, the seasoning from the restaurant. You can buy it from the restaurant, order online, and even occasionally find it in your local grocery)
- Heat a couple Tablepoons of oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Depending on how much chicken you’re making you may need to add more oil to the pot as you cook the chicken pieces.
- Lay your chicken out and sprinkle generously on both sides with Red Robin Seasoning©.
- Place the chicken gently into the pan to avoid splashing the hot oil.
- Allow the chicken to cook for 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chicken and allow to rest about 5 minutes before slicing.
Pingback: Barbecue Chicken Wrap Recipe by Leah | Georgia's Pampering